The purpose of this policy is to advise you as our customer, as to the services that can be expected from Jabooda Nails Salon, and the steps and procedure that can be taken if you, the customers are not satisfied with the services you receive from Our Nails Salon
• Anyone with a nail condition we suspect may be contagious.
• Anyone with open or infected wounds on the treatment area.
• Anyone in ill health that we suspect may be contagious, or we fear could be further harmed by our services.
• Diabetes Client: Please inform to our technician so we can provide our service with proper care. NO CUTTING SERVICES ARE ALLOWED.
• We hate to say it but FOR CUSTOMERS SAFETY: Spa chairs have a maximum capacity of 250lbs. We ask if you don't make the cut, please do not sit in the spa chairs for your own safety. ( or We ask if you are over the maximum weight capacity not to sit on the spa chair). We appreciate your understanding.
• Rude, mean, or disrespectful people.
- We love to do children's nails! However, unattended children in the salon are disruptive and dangerous. We use many products that are harmful if ingested or applied to unprotected skin. If you have children under 10 who are not receiving nail services, please keep them safe or leave them at home.
- All services are non-refundable.
- If your nails become scratched or mis-shaped we will fix them if you notify the salon at which you received the service within 24 hours of the service.
- You must arrange an appointment to have your nails fixed within 7 days after your initial service. We will not offer any refund or credit note because you have simply changed your mind.
- We will re-do any service at no cost to you if you are unsatisfied with the quality of the work we do but you have to tell us immediately what you are not satisfy during the time you are getting your service done. Also, please notice that we will not re-do your service with no cost if our technician has confirmed and clear with you about your nails during the time service is going on.
- As soon as you have walked out the salon door that means you have accepted and are happy with the service provided to your nails.
- We will charge you for the costs of any repairs or replacements that we must carry out because of damage that you have caused.
- For example, due to your own lack of care your nails, or the finish to your nails, they are damaged (in that they are broken, chipped or start to lift).
- If you have any questions on how to care for your nails please ask the nail technician.
Please contact a salon coordinator if it appears that you are going to be late to an appointment. If you are expecting to be more than ten minutes late, we cannot guarantee completion of the services booked, but as always, we’ll make every effort to do so.
Jabooda Nails is not responsible for any personal items that have been damaged during services. Please be extra careful when handling polishes and check if any belongings are left behind.
- All appointments are now required deposit.
- We require a deposit of $50 for a group of 3-5 people.
- We require a deposit of $100 for a group 6 people and above.
- For each person not show up will be $30 penalty fee.
- No cancellation.
- You have 24 hours prior to change your appointment.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Gift Certificates are acceptable tenders for all services and products. All other forms of payments, including checks will not be accepted.
- Lost or stolen Gift Cards: Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded.
- Gift cards purchases are not exchangeable nor transferable.
- Gift cards are not expired (please ask if you see expiration day on your gift card).
- Gift Cards cannot be cancelled: You cannot cancel your Gift Card.
- Your Gift Card, your responsibility: You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card.
If you have any complaints or feedback, please contact the manager of the salon where you received the service or email us at: email@example.com
To allow us to provide a quality service as efficiently as possible, you need to:
- Ask for the service, which you would like to have. If you are unsure, please speak to the salon manager.
- Inform our staff if you are allergic to any chemicals or substances before the receiving any service.
- Whilst receiving any service please provide our staff with your feedback and or comments on their services so our staff can satisfy your requirements straight away.
- Inform the staff member or salon manager immediately if you have any concern relating to the salon, the staff, or any service.
- Inform the salon manager immediately if you have any concern that you have any infection or any other abnormal reaction or condition with respect to your nails.
At Jabooda Nails salon, we strive our best to provide high quality service and we treat you with courtesy and respect.